Guide for Authors
The manuscript has to be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by the author, responsible for the correspondence, using the Authorship Statement Form and License Agreement.
The authors are kindly requested to visit our web site www.moldmedjournal.md and strictly follow the directions of the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
All papers are to be executed in the following manner:
1. The manuscripts should be typed in format A4, 1.5-spaced, with 2.0 cm margins, printing type 12 Times New Roman, in Microsoft Word.
2. The original article (presents new and original scientific findings, explain s research methodology and provides data) has to be less than 16 pages long and should consist of an Introduction, Material and methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and be followed by not more than 40 references.
3. The review article (provides an overview of a field or subject, synthesizes previous research) must not exceed 25 pages and contain not more than 100 references.
4. The title page should include the first and family name of all the authors, their academic degrees, the name of the department and institution from which the paper has arrived, the phone number and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
5. The abstract should be written on the title page and limited from 220 to 240 words. The abstract of original article should have 4 parts: Background, Material and methods, Results, Conclusions. The abstract of review article should have 2 parts: Background and Conclusions. The abstract should end with 3 to 6 key words.
6. The tables and figures must be typed, consecutively numbered and followed by an explanatory text. The figures that have to emphasize a comparison or details are published in color. If colored figures are to be placed, the author must pay an additional fee of €100 per page (1-8 figures on a page).
7. The references are to be listed in order of their appearance in the text, and the appropriate numbers are to be inserted in the text in square brackets in proper places.
The list of references should contain more than 50% in Scopus or WoS, more than 80% with DOI and not more than 30% of monographs or conference abstracts.
The references must comply with the general format outlined in the Uniform Requirements for the Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (www.icmje.org), chapter IV.A.9. The references in the Cyrillic script should be transliterated into Latin script using the American Library Association and Library of Congress Romanization Tables as follows: А=А, Б=В, В=V, Г=G, Д=D, Е=Е, Ё=Е, Ж=ZH, З=Z, И=I, Й=I, К=К, Л=L, М=М, Н=N, О=O, П=P, Р=R, C=S, Т=Т, У=U, Ф=F, Х=KH, Ц=TS, Ч=CH, Ш=SH, Щ=SHCH, Ъ=“, Ы=Y, Ь=‘, Э=Е, Ю=IU, Я=IA. Immediately after the transliteration the translation of the title in English in the square brackets should follow. For example: Ivanov IV, Shchukin NF, Men’shikov VM, Ad”yunktov AM. Transplantatsiia organov i tkanei [Transplantation of organs and tissues]. Vestnik Khirurgii. 2010; 26(6):45-49. Russian.
Address of the Editorial Office
192, Stefan cel Mare Avenue, Chisinau MD-2004, the Republic of Moldova
Telephone: +37322205209. Mobile: +37379429274