Guide for Authors
The authors are kindly requested to visit our web site www.moldmedjournal.md and strictly follow the directions of the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
The articles must be sent electronically to email@example.com by the author, responsible for the correspondence, using the Authorship Statement Form (www.moldmedjournal/authorship-statement/.
All papers are to be executed in the following manner:
1. The manuscripts should be typed in format A4, 1.5-spaced, with 2.0 cm margins, printing type 12 Times New Roman, in Microsoft Word.
2. The title page should include the first and family name of all the authors, their academic degrees, the name of the department and institution from which the paper has arrived, the phone number and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
3. The abstract should be written on the title page and limited from 220 to 240 words. The abstract of research articles should have four parts: Background, Material and methods, Results, Conclusions. The abstract of review articles should have two parts: Background and Conclusions. The abstract should end with 3 to 6 key words.
4. The text of clinical or experimental articles (has to be less than 16 pages long) should consist of an Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and be followed by not more than 40 References. The review articles must not exceed 25 pages and contain not more than 100 references.
5. The tables and figures must be typed, consecutively numbered and followed by an explanatory text. The figures that have to emphasize a comparison or details are published in colour. If coloured figures are to be placed, the author must pay an additional fee of €100 per page (1-8 figures on a page).
6. The references are to be listed in order of their appearance in the text, and the appropriate numbers are to be inserted in the text in square brackets in proper places. The references must comply with the general format outlined in the Uniform Requirements for the Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (www.icmje.org), chapter IV.A.9.
7. The references in the Cyrillic script should be transliterated into Latin script as follows: А–А, Б–В, В–V, Г–G, Д–D, Е–Е, Ё–Е, Ж–ZH, З–Z, И–I, Й–Y, К–К, Л–L, М–М, Н–N, О–O, П–P, Р–R, C–S, Т–Т, У–U, Ф–F, Х–KH, Ц–TS, Ч–CH, Ш–SH, Щ–SCH, Ы–Y, Э–Е, Ю–YU, Я–YA, Ь and Ъ are omitted. Immediately after the transliteration the translation of the title in English in the square brackets should follow. For example: Ivanov IV, Sidorov VM, Kozlov NF. Transplantatsiya organov i tkaney [Transplantation of organs and tissues]. Vestnik Khirurgii [Messenger of Surgery]. 2010; 26(6):45-49.
Address of the Editorial Office
192, Stefan cel Mare Avenue, Chisinau, MD-2004, the Republic of Moldova
Telephone: +37322244751, +37322205209. Fax: +37322295384